RSH 3.85% 2.7¢ respiri limited

hi Yenom,This is a great point about target markets/numbers - I...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Diamo
    I’mthinking50cisfairwhenthetrialsarecompleteasafirsttarget.Itwillprovethatisthenewstandardforasthmacareandobjectivemonitoring.6-8weeksawayforthatI’mguessing.Afterthat,theskyisthelimit.Itwillbetheonlyproductandthegoldstandard...abigmarket.Theworldsasthmapopulationislarge-
    Lovetohearsomerevenuepredictionsmultipliedbythenumberofasthmaticswhowillbuyone.
    hi Yenom,

This is a great point about target markets/numbers - I am going to try and do some research and check my assumptions with the company over coming days.

We know that initial target markets are Aus/UK/Sing, so lets focus on them, and then consider the next likely markets to enter.

A $50m market cap is priced for failure with no working product. 50c is ~ $250m market cap, not at all unreasonable as a starting point, when it becomes clear that the product is reliable, in demand, and clinically backed.

After Bruce Thompson studies, I think us shareholders can have confidence that the product works and is of clinical relevance. So it makes sense to start to compile some target markets and have a guess at the penetration rates that could be achieved - which will directly flow through to the companies valuation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $30.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $626 23.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 263900 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 438888 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.