TMX 0.00% 0.4¢ terrain minerals limited

Well I had planned on selling a few here as I was hoping the...

1. 4,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1492
    Well I had planned on selling a few here as I was hoping the other wouldn’t push out out of 2-2.4 range until after results here, (needless to say I’m glad I went hard last yr over there when it looked really bleak) but a sling shot on a few m from there to here and back again could buy a new car. I think there will be time to go back there but it could be higher than Fridays close but who knows on big days you have to take a few out as you know you can’t always get out when you need too with SCs. But this is what I’m doing not advice and no guarantees here, but I thinks it’s worth the punt.
    But Ian tmx will be fine, the labs are inundated with assays and good rigs are now hard to get as most projects have multiple rigs going on their sites, it’s a legitimate delay. What might surprise to the up side is a hit somewhere in either project most likely Smokebush (because of what I said previously) that really catches the markets attention then maybe forget about 100-200% rise from here as $60-70m MC is not out of question, but who knows this is the ASX of dreams but jeez a few dreams have come true this year around the place and the list is getting longer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.726M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7196289 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7291213 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.