TMX 0.00% 0.4¢ terrain minerals limited

I’ve spoken about this before, when I was in Perth for the AGM...

1. 4,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1492
    I’ve spoken about this before, when I was in Perth for the AGM Justin talked about how the vendor got hold of Smokebush and at least one other party was really pissed off about it. Smokebush had three different companies with 3 different mineral rights over it (hence all the ground work sampling that’s been done already) but no one could really progress it until all rights lapsed and then (and this is just chit chat) I think the driller tied to pick it up, but before they did the vendor Justin did the deal with nabbed it. No one else was looking at it because in his words it was like a forgotten corner of exploration. So what does this mean? Some will read this and what a wanker ramper, whatever that’s their prerogative. So this is where Chevys eyes come into play and they were hard beady mother f#(kers to read. So I kept bringing the conversation back to it while he was talking about the RED due diligence under way I kept asking about Smokebush, the eyes just got beadier!
    So I went with my gut initially, I had a spare 45k and I had been looking at DEG @4.6c and I chose beady eyes over DEG. So think about that and my choices!
    Drilling results almost here let’s wait and see, but this has just been a gut punt for me and enough for a long chat with JW when I got back from Perth as he was already a big holder he waited till the RED deal and loaded up again then and as you saw he topped up a few weeks ago, and we both might be wrong.
    Im going on my SUP now enough of this enjoy your weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.726M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7196289 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7291213 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.