CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Ann: Shareholder update 12/07/12 , page-40

1. 1,095 Posts.
    Half full ahhh well more like topping up when I can, I couldn't resist cash in some other less worthy stocks at these prices.
    What I have been pondering though is we certainly have proof of the product ( price excluded maybe )and principle. It seems that Bluegen is fortuitously finding markets that were not considered 2 years ago. No one was too worried about peak load until the data started to come in about the problems in Germany with a grid with 20% renewables and so on. The fact that CFU is involved in Germany and UK means we are more alert to the issues.

There is nothing stopping CFU from marketing BlueGen multi-Gennex systems, they had the Net~Gen platform for testing BlueGen's. All of the subsystems have been rigorously tested.

Most Commercial units such a Rinnai etc run multi small units in Apartments in a bank configuration. The only issue I see is how to get rid of the heat of multi units without wasting it. After all with say 4 Gennex Bluegen 800 litres of hot water a day....

Aha! what about storing the heat, I think I have the Ideal solution (excuse the pun please), ground source heat pumps are used extensively in the UK and are made by Ideal. They are normally used to extract heat from the ground, they can also be used the other way, thereby creating a geothermal storage. There are also eutetic salt tank storages used for Solar Thermal plants that could also store heat. ( Freezer bricks used for eskies are usually eutetic salt )

Cheers thats my Saturday thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.