M4M 10.0% 1.8¢ macro metals limited

Ann: Shareholder Update & Acquisition Completion, page-15

1. 2,985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1242
    More blah blah from our resident fabricator. Was trying to convince the gullible that KFE had raised 10mil but of course was caught with a pork pie in its mouth.

Then of course there was the greatest untruth with telling everyone that the deal with DMH was not another Sorbie Bornholm deal while knowing full well that it was a Bergen deal.

Of course there is the fake outrage about ageist comments and I work in the age care industry and I would never belittle anyone with dementia and then there is this post by our untruthinator https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/57920961/single.

Now we are being told the resource is that good it can simply be dug up and shipped. No JORC, just get into it. No need to prove up the resource by further drilling, just ship it. I wonder if it is possible that the sampling that has already been done has been done on the best ground and that any further sampling might be as good as 54%. What is the discount on IO below 62% no wonder the market has so far steered clear of what is on offer. But no doubt our resident pork pie muncher will tell us otherwise.

gla

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $65.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $151.8K 8.195M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 446561 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.