BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

re: Ann: Shareholder update Amayapampa, Aust ... Well the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 48 Posts.
    re: Ann: Shareholder update Amayapampa, Aust ... Well the short-term future of RAU will certainly be interesting to follow. Cynics may wonder if the Bolivian project isn't simply an escape route stepping stone for a absconding company that has all but failed to make a single home base (Australian) project materialise. Again I must say that we can only judge a company on the basis of its actions and the subsequent results. Ponder the last eight years or so - consider the news releases over that period; the upbeat assessments, the grand intentions, the potential, the grandeur, the sheer bollocks printed in the various media and the regular rah-rah of each JK Boardroom Radio sound bite - but what has actually been achieved? What tangible return, or single shovel full of economic mineral has been processed and turned into cash?

Nevertheless, we should pay close attention to events from this point on and see where it all goes. Hopefully the share price will recover back above the 8c share price and I can get some money back. I sincerely hope RAU do know what they're doing and they will eventually be a success after all.
    Good luck to all,
    Ped C.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.