PIL 5.88% 0.9¢ peppermint innovation limited

@gimmegimme "And the second stage raise of $1.5 million - the...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    @gimmegimme

"And the second stage raise of $1.5 million - the part where Mark Reid comes in as a director - is also filled."

Either you are privy to inside information or you just made that up? Where have PIL stated that they have the May funds secured?

Also im pretty sure when you stop and give it some serious thought, there will be a drop in revenue this quarter IMO.

Most Filipinos would be locked down with no work and doing the best they can to feed their family. I can't see people putting their bills before feeding their family so i think we will see a huge drop in bill payment activity . As far as the riders go, yes they should be busy BUT you would need thousands of riders to produce any meaningful revenue IMO.
    Whatever the March quarter shows in customer receipts, i am expecting a huge drop in the June quarter because as you say, they only went into lockdown around middle of March & June quarter will show the full impact.
    We all want the company to survive and prosper but i am just being a realist.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $19.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $46.18K 5.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3017498 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 53034 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.