TZL 4.76% 2.2¢ tz limited

Ann: Shareholder Update & Appendix 4C - March Quarter 2015, page-21

1. 319 Posts.
    On my reading of the numbers, I think it's likely they will earn $5.5 - $6.5 million next quarter, bringing the annual revenue to $16-17 million ('subject to timing of receipts', of course).

Postponement of IXP sales may then be the reason for the $1-2 million shortfall from target.

The company is well turned around now and well positioned. The game is now about volume. Kenneth Ting talked after the cap raising about using the money to go after sales aggressively. I think this is the right approach.

As most of us realise, a lot will turn on when the talks with UPS and Poste Italiane end and second-stage contracts are signed. Really, news of that is what we're all waiting for. The question is, as always: can management keep the wolves at bay while they get their little ducks in a row?

I appreciated the longer discussion of IXP. It's good to get deeper insight into this side of the business. Again, it's all set up, just waiting for a break out of volumes. The swing-handle might be the trick, or it might be this 'push button' that they mentioned.

Grumbling about management salaries is eternal with this company. All I'll say is: we've known about this for a long time. The question is: when will frustration boil over and the major shareholders start agitating against management? Until that happens the status quo will prevail.

Would be interested to hear an interpretation from scottybogue's mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $5.644M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $30 1.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3650 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 238691 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.