ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: Shareholder Update - Business Continuity Planning, page-49

1. 2,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    'And' is a coordinating conjunction. 'Freudian Slip' is a error in speech (or text in this case) caused by the interference of an unconscious subdued wish or internal train of thought. Coined by Sigmund Freud in 1901 in his book, 'The Psychopathology of Everyday Life'. A balance sheet is a statement of the financial position and net worth of a business. that lists the assets, liabilities, and owner's equity at a particular point in time. In other words, the balance sheet illustrates your business's net worth.

And (a conjunction), I'm not sure that you understand that this is a revolutionary technology. It's a long-term investment- there will be 'pumps' and 'dumps', also supporters and detractors. Which is also why I'm not involved in the ELF (but thanks for your concern)

And, while we are on the point, another reason I like management is they don't get distracted by short term gains like building masks or using Coldry to cremate bodies.Keeping focus is how we went from $0.002 to $0.023 within a couple of years.It's true that the price is back where it was before, but our value has increased.We still have interested parties in India, as well as potential in Japan. Not to mention potential in Indonesia as well. And the new technology- Waste To Energy.

To simplify it for you, I'm sure that you understand some things (sarcasm, for example!), but unfortunately not potential- which is what this company and what a revolutionary technology is all about

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12408157 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.