ECT 20.0% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: Shareholder Update - Capital Management, page-104

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    For example what if the early exit conditions are that you need to have converted a certain dollar value of share?
    If that happened it might mean that only sophisticated investors could exit and that only mum and dad investors would be stuck in the share.
    For another example what if you could only exit early if you had less than a certain number of shares?
    That would mean that sophisticated investors were locked in all the way.
    Now I have read all of todays comments and most of you are referring to the way that this anouncment somehow gives an indication of the big picture for ESI and its R and D rebate and overseas tax ruling and how it will assist with getting 1/3rd of the money to build a demonstration plant.
    Why do you think its not right for me to then offer my opinion about the conditions of this retail investor loan facility? I wasn't born yesterday and have many more decades of experience than you it seems and I see these important investment concious unspoken selective things. And you complain? I can only wish you well with that Attitude then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.