ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Archer said: "This level of confidence by a loan facility means...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1118
    Archer said:
    "This level of confidence by a loan facility means they KNOW something very substantial that we don't."
    Ok, so we know the TH is for the R&D overseas ruling. If it's a no then the SP will likely tank to say 1.4. My previous post explained why I think res 6 is dead. However, with a SP of 1.4 I'd say res 6 is 100℅ dead. Why would the Indians pay 3.3 with the SP 1.4 and the R&D lifeline gone? IMO they would wait till August and offer say 2.2.

Today's Ann provides a heavy hint as to the R&D outcome. If it's a no then the oppies are imo dead and today's Ann is futile.

However if it's yes then obviously today's Ann makes perfect sense as an avalanche of selling will be avoided and the SP will roost as ECT will have India funded by the Government with potentially $23m coming via oppies. As some have stated, not everyone will have the cash to immediately convert come expiry.

Regarding Archers comment above, assuming a yes outcome, the potential loan facilitator would effectively have the Government's R&D $10m as the guarantee. Great story emerging if it's a yes...Which imo by a process of elimination it should be. Today's Ann is nothing short of brilliant.

tick tock....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.