ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: Shareholder Update - Capital Management, page-97

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    The facility has already been discussed and a facilitator has already been locked in.
    I know this becasue it says in the anouncment that Early exit options are available subject to conditions.
    There you go obviously conditions have been agreed to between the company and the 3rd party already. What conditions?
    Well why didnt the company reveal those conditions to us considering that they are offering shar holders a contract here? Thats a bit sneaky. They have only snnounced the carrot but kept the trap and clauses from us. Like I said this vague information is adding to the smashed bowl of spaggetti that can only serve to confuse people before the next anouncment. Clarity is important before the next anouncment so that people dont act without all the information. Dont act without all the information lads.
    Your shares are held for 3 years unless you meet the unstated conditions. The shares your trying to convert are collateral against the loan and interest you take and so this doesnt encourage anyone to use the facility ftoo early or conversion like sp3 said. So this is meant to drag out the secured options I guess for another 3 years. So you get locked in. And the money that you do repay back goes to who? A subsidiary of a company we have used in the past? Uncle Thompson who has a lot of money? Very little has been made clear here and IMO it is being put forward to test its populatiry and share holder response.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $4 1.083K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 16855630 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14631407 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.