ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

re: Ann: Shareholder Update - Coldry Design f... I agree...

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    re: Ann: Shareholder Update - Coldry Design f... I agree sideways, the anticipation is building - 3b. I have a "vibe" that this is all very calculated, and no doubt we will be informed in due course with the respective outcomes of funding, aldp etc.

I have been on this for 6 years + now, and I approach the ESI progress from a cynicial view, however this is a different ball game IMO, with timelines, new management, and I am not as cynicial this round.

Not buying anymore, am loaded up - have been for ages !!

I liked the fact that there was potential to turn a very cheap / available product into an effective energy form that can be transported, saleable by - products etc, and lower carbon footprint. Whats not to like !!

The risk with this company has been the management, and to me the market also beleives this. So when the company is able to punch out the next few ASX announcements, which are hopefully positive, what is the value of this company?

If the tech lines up and sentiment swings, who knows what the outcome is. If the company is to receive funding, does the Market cap increase by that amount 1:1, or what multiples?

I think that the Market cap, or fair value for the company will be hard to work out, and therefore SP fluctuations, plus day traders are creeping in (again).

All will be revealed very soon.

Is is ESI one of the "keys" to unlocking the LV and other brown coal deposits.......maybe ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.59K 529.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 15034960 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13266173 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.