WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Shareholder Update December 2017 quarter, page-14

1. 10,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2084
    So for years I warned everyone that the market cap was way over priced based on current revenue and the fact that the company had yet developed a drug delivery patch for sale to consumers ,and I was just called a troll or understood little compared to the main OBJ thread posters.
    Now that the market cap has fallen to the level I said for years that it needed to fall to based on the revenue and the lack of a fully developed drug delivery patch ,I'm now ramping.
    It is not my fault long term holders could not see it like investors like myself.
    Maybe it is a good think that old holders are buying back in ,maybe we are smarter and have built up a stronger financial position over the years by moving on when the direction of a company is not going to investors plan or expectations.
    As a investor I see the share price at near a 5 year low with a lot of collaboration news coming over the next few months.
    So would you prefer I wait to buy and pay 20% to 30% more latter on.
    On a side note ,maybe it is worth having a look at my predictions on other stocks where I have stated the high returns that can be made buying unloved stocks at bottom feeding price levels ,most have reached at some stage 50% to 30 bags up from when I first started posting ,yet I could be wrong with OBJ tho.
    Last edited by 1sharetrader1: 04/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.