WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Shareholder Update December 2017 quarter, page-7

1. 10,497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2084
    The company used the word developed.
    Why would anyone develop 40 prototypes of a single product ?
    It makes no sense to have 40 developed products that are the same product but each just deliver a slightly different result.
    I have found nothing in the official announcements that suggest this is just 40 prototypes of a single product ,other than the company now mentioning the word prototypes more often rather than the word products.
    So how many products does these 40 prototypes refer to ,has management said it is 1 4 10 or 40 ?
    I do my research based on official announcements ,so if management is saying things to others outside of announcement's ,then they should have clarified things properly in official announcements ,or someone should be giving the ASX regulator a call as this is misleading investors by explaining it better when talking to shareholders but not properly explaining it in announcements.
    No wonder the share price has tanked.
    Anyway regardless of it being a single product or not ,there is still a lot more going on with other products in other sectors ,so still good value at the current market cap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.