ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Hey scatt, been away a while, just catching up on the forum...

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hey scatt, been away a while, just catching up on the forum ramblings and notice your good self and a couple of others who like tearing into this little penny dreadful.
    The style certainly reminds me of a forum follower from days gone by.. but I digress... I still can't understand why ? Why bother? Like many here have asked in various ways, why do non holders give a rats if this penny dreadful makes it or not. If you are a non holder asking for info to make an informed decision, then fair enough, but to bag the crap out of this penny dreadful.. I just scratch my head in wonder.
    I'll take the bait... you seem to have a beef about the VALUE of ESI.. if one were looking to sell ESI (ECT) the company then a value can be placed on it by looking at the annual financial report and it ain't pretty, as this is an R&D company at the moment.. looking to break into becoming a Cash Flow company.. I think I wrote about this about 5 years ago and stated that once the Cash Flows Inwards the SP will follow upwards I also stated that the main game was Matmor! I still do maintain this, and it seems some real positive movement in the Matmor direction is starting to happen.
    Back to the value of ESI... well, the value of ESI as a company is only worth what someone wants to pay for it. It's value at the moment is it's assets... mainly the IP for Coldry and Matmor.
    As for the value of ESI the share... jeez, anybody can tell you that.. its $0.013, that's what the market is prepared to pay for it today. BUT.... a really big BUT, is what will it be worth say in 1 month, 1 year, 5 years.... my crystal ball doesn't go that far, wish it did.. anyhow.. I haven't got a clue, and all the graphs in the world pointing to handles and candelabras and all that won't tell you the value either.. it might give you a trend or a hint, but me.. I go on gut feel. I've bought and sold this little penny dreadful now for 8 years and now through averaging and all that, am comfortable with my lot. Am staring retirement in the face right now and this little penny dreadful, together with some not so penny dreadfulls, hopefully will get me to where I want to be in the not too distant future.
    As for ESI value.. well I reckon it's about right for now. next month? who knows.. month after that? who knows.... Anyhow, I'm back off to the west again... hopefully for my last couple of stints..
    BTW - I ain't selling just yet... will see what the .. Month after That brings..
    Happy forum ramblings..
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.19K 4.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26614353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5031069 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.