ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: Shareholder Update-ESI.AX, page-17

1. 2,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    Hoarey, Says it nicely! everyone has a choice whether they want to be a part of something or not - this is a penny stock after all, the question is do you want to be on board the train when the Coy is developing or when they are at the penny dreadful stage. There will be a massive difference in both scenario's and the risk is how long it will take to get to that stage. Having
    2 billion dollar companies as partners behind us, as well as Yes bank pushing this across the line is very re-assuring and comforting.

After each milestone ESI will go up and up after crossing the valley of death. October announcement is probably one of the major ones providing shareholders a lot more detail in regaRDS TO the agreement - ie funding breakdown etc etc.

Cheers

PS everyone has a choice - sit back or join in there is a certain amount of risk and reward with every stock especially penny dreadfuls and in regards to expectations of ESI i think management have done a fantastic job for a 0.013c Stock! Remember during october i'm hoping we will be saying it was a 0.013c stock!

M.oz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $502 201.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 31277564 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8862971 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.