FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Sorry to pick on your post - but jeez most of the responses to a...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    Sorry to pick on your post - but jeez most of the responses to a further delay (beyond the Q3/end of June previous 'promises') display all the hallmarks of Stockholm Syndrome... hands up anyone who thinks these guys are even the slightest bit remorseful for what their incompetence/inactivities have put shareholders through??? Never mind this weird backflip that - hey, they might finally do the right thing...???

Nah... sorry... I don't buy it for one second. These guys will need to be kicked out, clawing, screaming - to ever get them out.

And I concur that they all have a powerful incentive to broker a deal rather than wind up the company - all their performance rights accrue if a deal is done ; they forfeit if we wind the company up.

Let's not remove the blowtorch just yet - and I see no reason for giving any of them the benefit of (any of) the doubt.

That's a 'No, thanks - just give me my shares and p*ss off' from me. I hope I never am stupid enough to invest in a company with any of these crooks/clowns ever again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.