DCC 5.66% 5.0¢ digitalx limited

Ann: Shareholder update from the Chief Executive Officer-DCC.AX, page-58

1. 8,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Good announcement but trading was very average. Was this simply one those announcements they have putting out "you've been warned" , so they don't get a please explain as we know how leaky this is. 2.1 million vol at around $380 value. Rubbish. A micro lithium would trade 10 x that in a day and I'm sorry, nothing to do with "big boys" warning signals today tomorrow or the next. It's a few pip traders and a couple of punters taking small positions. Have a look at the course of sales and see how long some trades took to go through. Not a single trade between 1:41 and 2:44, between 3:14 and 4:10 nothing. How people can get excited about that I'm not sure. Hardly a feeding frenzy. I'm not sure what's missing with this stock as it should be much higher and this doughnut market of ours where lithium prospectors can 10 x ,20 x, and in one case I heard of a lithium stock 60 bagging! Even if it was valued at $1million that took it to $60mil. I'd expect even lighter volume tomorrow with no real movement. Could of been different if it ended at around 18 but the candle looks bad with the big stretch up to height and fail. The bears took control again during the day. Same old story. All IMO of course.
    Last edited by ozgem: 23/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.