ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

No it's not the big announcement that someone was waiting for...

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    No it's not the big announcement that someone was waiting for (above).

That will be an absolute minimum of about 7 + years away according to the timeline. And then, if it does come it will hopefully inform us that the periods required to execute the test plant phase (6-9 months) ,
    the pilot plant feasibility study (3-6 + months), the pilot plant project phase (2 - 3 + years) and demonstration plant phases (3 years +) are all completed and that they were shown to be completely successful;
    then the companies would be ready to build a Commercial Plant, which would take an unspecified time (not specified for obvious reasons). I take it that this is the big announcement that you were referring to? It's not that simple and in the meantime this will be a traders stock unless one is happy to buy and wait until they think the project is de-risked substantially, in which case it would be worth a lot more on a per share basis.
    I see a lot of large chunk selling today on the back of this news and a greater amount of small chunk buying, from a trade to trade point of view. So I'm of the view that it won't go up to the 2.6, 2.8 cents that someone above predicted and instead this is about as high as it will get before people notice the buying drying up. Then it will go back down like the cycle it's been doing for weeks and those big chunk buyers will get in again and wait for the next similar cycle of news to come out.

Can anyone tell me, by what date do the directors who borrowed money for Options have to repay back their respective amounts? And on that note, is it only interest that they have to re-pay per annum?
    I am trying to pin down some of the larger Options trades of late and am wondering if the larger chunk sells are coming from the same source.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $6 2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 28292481 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12514161 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.