ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

A great News update by ECT confirming the posts by informed Hot...

1. 276 Posts.
    A great News update by ECT confirming the posts by informed Hot Copper posters.
    You took the relevant text Noshirt. The deal is in and ECT along with NLC and NMDC are just waiting for the Federal tick of approval.

The other relevant disclosure was that there is an average metal content of 90% in the Matmor products.
    THIS is A TECHNOLOGICAL LEAP FORWARD for the abandoned Foundry and Mine mouth fines. Massive tonnage of environmentally land filling fines can now be used to produce 90% Iron.
    I just have to repeat that- 90% Iron content.
    This is why ECT payed $3.5 million for the rights to the Matmor technology.
    The focus is on Indian Iron. This will then translate as product for use around the world. Another reinforcement of the companies name Environmental Clean Technologies.
    Matmor is obtainable from a Gateway product called Coldry. It will then be that
    Matmore becomes a Gateway product for concentrating multiple metals from multiple foundries and mines.

In the future many investors will look at the Graphs showing 2-2.5 cents for ECT shares
    And wished they had bought in.

As disclosed in today's announcement- The Tripartite Deal is awaiting the Federal tick of approval.
    That is all!

Im stunned by the average metal yields from the Coldry and Matmor process!
    Good luck to all!
    Last edited by jwsharetrader: 08/07/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $5.745K 1.915M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 24264363 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 3301911 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.