ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: Shareholder Update - India Activity, page-151

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    @HC Trader

I have two lines of thought
    One just like the mainstream that follows the crowd, for which I am sincerely hoping is the way things are going to pan out

The other is a much more controversial way of thinking but may I add is tending to align for many reasons,

I will not post further thoughts as off yet

but if you go through my detailed longer posts, thoughts, and the charts that I have posted which have followed my predicted capping scenario thus far from the 28th sept, to present day then you should get an idea of where I am coming from.
    The board are doing a great job, I believe and I believe they are not to blame for the ever consistant add-ons that keep being put in front off us
    I spoke to Adam as I posted some weeks ago, I believe he thought,

and this is only my opinion

i believe he thought it should have been wrapped up by now looking forwards that was

I don't think for one moment his intention was to mislead me on any off the questions I asked

however after my conversation for which the main reason for calling the office in the first place was to ask what other ways of taking an equity stake in ESI could be taken to avoid the issue of shares,

I talked this over

but what transpired the vote for the issue of shares
    I was a little taken back by this
    announcement as this was my original thoughts from way way back but after that conversation I didn't believe there was going to be an issue

I put this out before and it would appear that lots on here want to bury the important questions or just ignore them

I asked on this forum from previous Ann were we not informed @ market that we had access to a $30 mil funding plus other avenues to finance

I also asked on this forum if it was to be voted on @ the AGM on the issue of the shares in question then why not put the $30 mil funding details against the shares and let the shareholders vote in favour of funding or shares depending on the lesser evil

We were not given that opportunity don't you think you should be asking yourselves

WHY

HC Trader

look

I think from the writing on the wall so to speak this is going to go ahead, so let's just sit back relax and wait for the outcome.
    Then we can freely bandy our theories around as to why we sit where we sit

POST DEAL

I will put it out there and ask a couple of questions like I asked the question regarding equity on this forum

1. How will ESI protect itself

Because we don't seem to be doing to good a job at the moment

Someone is fkng with us and that's for sure

The question is

2. What is their motive

GO ESI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $5.745K 1.915M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 24264363 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 3301911 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.