ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

The company announcement says absolutley nothing about the MPA...

1. 897 Posts.
    The company announcement says absolutley nothing about the MPA being finalised in the next two weeks. What the company has said is this...
    "The company is confident of concluding the MPA shortly and over the next two weeks will be posting senior management in India to finalise these arrangements"

So breaking it down, this is how I interpret the statement.
    1) "The company is confident of concluding the MPA shortly."
    (a) No times frames given apart from 'shortly" (How long is a piece of string?) (b) The company is "confident" and I agree confident is a pretty powerful word, however, not as powerful as 'guaranteeing' that the MPA will be concluded.

2) "....over the next two weeks will be posting senior management in India to finalise these arrangements"
    Lots to question about that comment. (a) Does that mean that senior management are there already for the next two weeks...or (b) are they going to be going over there sometime within the next 14 days? ...and (c) are they going to go there to 'finalise' these arrangements which then need to go to various boards for approval, which could take more weeks/months.

Footnote: I have been a holder for many years. My shares owe me 3.3 cents each. I am confident that I will make money from the company. I am not buying anymore, so don't suggest that I am downramping to buy more.

This company rocks, I just get frustrated by reading that people think that it will be all done and dusted within two weeks.

Just my ponderings.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 26777201 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12168117 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.