ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

With respect Spider75 (and I don't want to pick a fight :-) )...

1. 897 Posts.
    With respect Spider75 (and I don't want to pick a fight ) ...but...how do you know that we don't need anything signed off? In life there are things we know we know, things we know that we don't know and things that we don't know that we don't know....thats a huge area...

How do we know what consitutes "finalising". We don't know the small print and nor should we until it is all thrashed out. We don't know if there is a sticking point somewhere...there maybe ...there may not be....we simply don't know. So it is possible that it needs board approval.

From the AGM "I can't see anything that will slow us down beyond Indian pace" Thats a fair comment and highy probable said with 100% conviction and belief, however, sometimes things come from outta left feild and screws up the best laid plans.

I'm pretty laid back and more than happy to wait and see what happens. The amount that I have invested is an amount that I am comfortable with and f all things work out, bloody fantastic....if not, I rolled the dice and lost I will still sleep at night and wake up happy...

Besides, Spider75...its Friday so I hope you and yours have a bloody great weekend.
    Regards, Ponda

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $22 6.218K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 18713923 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12658157 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.