ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: Shareholder Update - India Activity, page-12

1. 2,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    when the original India deal fell over, ECT Management said that now they were free to pursue discussions with other interested parties.
    Yet nothing has happened.
    They even have a man on the ground in India... so they cant say that everyone has been busy focused on Australia.

P.S.... how are those Boiler packages selling? you know the ones that would be financed by that very professional and well known Financing company??

smoke and mirrors, these super important deals done with someone or some company... to never hear of them again...

LWP had similar deals.
    Deal to sell Propants to India... fake (was just used to meet Director milestone, so they could convert and sell instantly)
    Deal to make Graphite batteries... fake (gave half a mil to bikies and issued bucketloads of shares - at the same time their family was all selling shares on the hype)... Frozen Yogurt machines..
    Technology confirmed by independent scientist... who was their own scientist that they must have fired for a day, so he could independently verify things... to then rehire him... because he obviously knows what he is talking about!

Point I am making is... lots of fluff announcements, no actual results... and an absolute enormous amount of Shareholder wealth lost!

Dont forget to ask yourself the question... if this went bankrupt tomorrow, who gets the assets and value still in the company?
    I am quite certain the answer is NOT Shareholders.

Anyways, not financial advice or anything similar... just an opinion gained from massive losses incurred here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $69 29.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 27782887 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11868117 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.