NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Agree. For all the naysayers (who make some valid points) we are...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Agree. For all the naysayers (who make some valid points) we are in a much better position with money coming through the door. If we get the Seismic this year we can hopefully sort ourselves out in time to make some decisions to move into production in good time (pending positive results of course).

But I think part of NWE's problem is that they may be too focused on Xanadu, at least externally. The recommencing of Jingemia, the increasing of wells etc should have been their own price sensitive announcements. However, we hear about it long after the fact in the quarterly, and it is perhaps buried unless you are looking for it. Not hard to understand why investors might not appear too excited if NWE doesn't seem to be either. It is even stranger considering there was an update to shareholders a few weeks before the quarterly which made no mention of Jingemia at all!

Hopefully, though, Jingemia can start getting us enough money in to keep us afloat while we go through some of the preliminary works. I would expect that if the seismic occurs this year and goes will we will see a much healthier SP and there will be a bit more positivity around. Maybe someone should call the company and let them know they should be keeping us updated re Jingemia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.