NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Ann: Shareholder Update June/July 2018, page-152

1. 2,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    Sitting duck at the moment as is. Can't keep raising funds at this price.
    Could be years before any revenue from Xanadu if any.
    I think she's got to get a giddy up pronto get someone in there and tidy up the shares. Old share holders have well and truly done there money due to crapy past circumstances, so asset rich cash poor. End up loosing the bloody lot for peanuts soon..
    Operator Mineral Resources intend to drill at least 3 wells in the next 18 months to two years and we don't want to be in a weak position going into that project to potentially eventually be drilled out of it, i don't think it would be wise getting loan- con notes etc from them after what games were played out with EGO.
    Thinking out loud over a stubbie or 4 here, buurrp. . NWE could perhaps consider now is the time to paper crunch NWE. sub- spin out project lockyer deep EP 368 and EP 426 . At around 25c for say 10mil with a % ratio free share distribution back to NWE shareholders post the consolidation..
    That will make some of us very old tied share holders feel a tad happy maybe. .
    NWE cary on with new decent fund raise for Xanadu etc, get the picture? Buuurrrpp.
    Just saying : )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.