WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Shareholder Update June Quarter 2016-OBJ.AX, page-30

1. 3,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    I think we are all aware that some have bought in at higher prices on the excitement of those who have been in a long time at low prices, but some of you have not had to wait nine years to see it grow and I do believe while yes it can be frustrating and nerve wracking but for the newcomers it is going to be a lot shorter wait as Obj is now in a vastly different position it was a few years ago.

It is also hard being a small company under the foot of a giant trying to remain private and yes we are all trying to join dots which can become quite confusing and that can be hard especially on newcomers.

A lot of us have made it clear that hotcopper as a forum, is not a place to make an investment decision, but it can reinforce research that has already been done or needs to be done.

Obj is progressing, some are happy with the pace ,some are not, it all comes down to what your needs and desires are ...the great thing about OBj is that it is a tiny company that has partnered with the biggest and the best and now has so much offering to global giants that it will only be clear if you sit down and do the hard yards and research and then stay on top of the anns and news items otherwise your perspective will be tainted by the many confusing and apposing opinions of other posters here.

I am very confident in OBJ, because I did do a lot of research especially in the early years and I continue to stay on top of current events and for that Hotcopper is a great tool.

I studied the technology ...and have a reasonable understanding
    I particularly like the business model ...Partners pay for development, trials and distribution and marketing.
    And over the years I have built a great respect for this board of management ...and that requires phone calls hoping on a plain and meeting up at meetings and writing questions in emails.

Because I am constantly speculating the what is and the what if's of this comapny and getting it wrong this where posters whith much better skills and experience have been a great resource.

I wish you all the best ...I am happy with this update and 4c and am expecting announcements that are due that can and I believe will take this company to a new level and rerate the stock price ...it can be very annoying to here this, but vitally true ...PATIENCE is critical, it just never seems to happen when you want it to happen

All my opinions only cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.