FGF 0.00% 18.0¢ first growth funds limited

Hi, I'm still aboard and topped up today. Disappointed in the...

1. 1,894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Hi, I'm still aboard and topped up today. Disappointed in the price action here but at 13.4M MC as at today's close, any lower and we are cash backed... cash burn also low 130k/quarter so don't see book value decreasing by much any time soon even if existing investments don't generate much revenue in the ST.

I believe in the space and I think the market is offering a good MT opportunity here. Read the company update, this is a 6-12M hold for imo as the co look to further invest in ICO/block chain over the next 6-12 months, also prefer investments taking place while the heat has left the market as opposed to earlier in the year. Revenue generation also not priced in at all but company has announced could commence soon. Still believe crypto's will fire up again for WAVE 2 FOMO and when it begins it will be stronger than the first round, just need the games to play out as the insto's, sharks shake out the rookies on the crypto markets before driving it to new ATH's. All my opinion off coarse this is not investment advise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.