APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Ann: Shareholder Update-Newcastle Iron Recovery Project, page-21

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    My Understanding from MT calling me yesterday is that he stopped drawing a salary for quite a while now. Im not sure how long. then a mention of something to the order of $35.000 a year? maybe an allowance? the agenda for the call was to encourage me to take up the offer. My response was to confirm we had spoken many times over many years and I invested another $20k in 2013 at around 4 cents. the pain is there in my portfolio and there are many good stories around. I explained that over the years , the investors could of been respected better and that some had supported a great levels to which continues to bewilder me. And the final thing was the hostility from MT on my call a year or so ago where i suggested the salary his on should be review for the betterment of the company (previously stated this on HC then) and this comment ended the conversation quite quickly and was not good. Id love it succeed but with about $5 k left, why would I chase it and add another 5, 10 or 15K? I dont understand how 2 million or such will achieve much when the plant requires many more $ to finish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.