MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

I hope that the price of AU gold keeps increasing rapidly and...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I hope that the price of AU gold keeps increasing rapidly and that it becomes even more clear, that MOY should be re-opened for business. Making it quite obvious that no one should be stealing the shares from its holders.

One could even argue at this point, that with a continuing uptrend in the price of gold and with all the fundamentals that are falling into place due to Covid-19 and the subsequent collapsing of the stock market.
    That it is highly likely that the future prospect for the price of gold would be classed as very bullish, to very very bullish, or perhaps very very very bullish. As I have a solid core holding in physical gold I may just have placed too many very's in the last sentence, maybe ?

One could point out that, if someone wanted to buy any American gold coins, that it would cost about a 10% premium. That is if they could find a gold coin to sell.
    I don't know what the premium is for gold coins at the Perth mint but I imagine it will end up following in America's footsteps.

It would be better to raise some more money and get that plant sorted out first before recommencing operations.

All the best to you guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.