IPD 0.00% 6.5¢ impedimed limited

@strangelogicOne can say there where 2 actions that both times...

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    @strangelogic
    One can say there where 2 actions that both times stopped any momentum. As much as I wanted a BO from 0.20 does not guaranteed BO and if everyone is in the from sub-4c and 3 other CR are in the money some no doubt will take profit at that level, I guess there is still a lot of stale stock and new stock to churn through.
    During 2019 the board was given a lifeline, so creating another ding dong in the next year during Covid probably was not on people's minds in the freakout(am I going to die, commiserations to those who lost family or friends) stage of covid and then it was how to spend the free money in the next covid stage. Meanwhile that CR created great short-term return $ when the SP recovered, sort of like a little thanks to go with the dilution and alleviate some of the longer term pain.

The current volume is very light. IMO the weekly (awesome indicator) needs more time to come down from overbought to a more neutral but positive level, then @Steini will be full throttle again.

Bottom line is 10000+ SOZO requiring a USA home.

Kind regards
    Acclivity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $131.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.6¢ 6.4¢ $254.3K 3.912M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 691320 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.