PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: Shareholder Update - Progress and Strategy, page-8

1. 1,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2226
    No HTLV-1 update which is due (this was disappointing to not be included)

Dog trials same-same: NZ locking in and planning USA with a May timeline.
    Has commenced negotiations with Several major Vet licencees. This is a bit interesting because I was assuming it was almost a one horse race for a while and that horse being Elanco. I guess it is a wait and see thing. I don't think a deal is coming before Ph3.

Funding from MND is agreed but I do not believe it has actually been put in the PAA bank. Well, even so, I understand it is milestone based and as far as I know we have not met the first milestone requirement - pills delivered.

The company must have selected a CRO for Covid - really good news. Site selection underway, good. Omicron is bringing a new wave so that will be interesting. I would think it would be prudent to consider the "already vaccinated" & "already had it" as i understand that the virus is seemingly re-infecting or for the vaccinated, 2 doses is not seemingly cutting it.

Patent (PCT) progress for Covid ongoing. Good, would expect nothing less.

Tablet manufacture in Jan, we knew that.

ONJ work ongoing.. I am not surprised due to the complexity and sheer volumes to work through.

OHD and e-waste was not really informative given how long the grant has been on the table. Not sure what I expected to hear but a bit more that that. I can imagine they have run quite a number of tests, given they tell us the processing is actually relatively quick, and don't doubt the challenges but would have liked to hear that.

So all up, i see a couple of little gems balanced out by gaps in information.

adreamer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $330.4K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4071 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 24580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.