SGC 0.00% 0.5¢ sacgasco limited

The Australasian viewpoint for new ventures is interesting.They...

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    The Australasian viewpoint for new ventures is interesting.

They have capital from Nido sale and profitable Red Earth to Farmin and drill for the right prospects.

Sounds like having spoken to one of
    the directors they aren't ruling out selling red earth for the right price either.

Whatever they have lined up it's already in motion because XST forewent their Farmin to Anshof with ADX which seems like a good decision given the ADX team misinterpreted the seismic and need to do a sidetrack now but they've been waiting on SGC sale of Nido to announce whatever is in the works imo.

Personally I'd prefer North America due to the size of the oil and gas market in California particularly gas but as Randy pointed out the Perth Basin is hot property.
    TEG under rob towner was a basket case though maybe with new management they seem to have fresh legs had a run on identifying oil prospects in L7.

Definitely not PEP 11 they've done their dash with offshore for now but Kane could discuss with BUY the Surat basin unsure of prospectivity but they have 100% atm and probably can't afford to do that and PEP 11.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what the board thinks is the most prospective, I'm assuming they want to crack on asap to have cash for farm in to Balyena otherwise there was no point surrendering Nido to Blue Sky.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.898M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 383453 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.