FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Its weird to me...Just putting it out there - BGS shareholders...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 511
    Its weird to me...

Just putting it out there - BGS shareholders injected a massive amount of money into Mali during my time as a share holder (BGS, MLL, FFX, LLL).

From the time we acquired the Goulamina project and developed it in the BGS days - like ongoing Driilling to get resource numbers, 1st Feasibility, social permits/studies, donating to local social 'initiatives', infrastructure. And the time we mined the two gold deposits at the Massigui project , giving tax revenue to Mali - One was Ntiola, but can't recall name of other...yes not a huge amount of revenue at the time (lowish POG and resource), however it was still taxable income, tax for Mali. ( Granted some of those studies like the feasibility , don't actually see much money spent directly into the country).

Then we spent massively at Morilla on similar things including massive drilling campaigns and resource improvements and the refurb of the plant .

I don't have the figure off the top of my head, but it is well and truly into the Hundreds of millions of dollars.

Anyhow...we are essentially out of Mali now...

ALL IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.