FGF 0.00% 18.0¢ first growth funds limited

From coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/faq/ Why are...

1. 17,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    From coinmarketcap
    https://coinmarketcap.com/faq/

Why are markets with no fees excluded from the price average and total trading volume?

When no fees are being charged at the exchange, it is possible for a trader (or bot) to trade back and forth with themselves and generate a lot of "fake" volume without penalty. It's impossible to determine how much of the volume is fake so we exclude it entirely from the calculations.

BTCEXA charges no fees!

This means coinmarketcap wouldn't even list ACU's price or trading volume

So price would be $0.00
    Trading volume 0

Also

What is "Market Capitalization" and how is it calculated?

Market Capitalization is one way to rank the relative size of a cryptocurrency. It's calculated by multiplying the Price by the Circulating Supply.

Market Cap = Price X Circulating Supply.

1.5c x 2bln = $30m for ACU
    Technically FGF has 20% ownership in the tokens = $6m worth......(not $40m as spruiked on here)

...and as FGF hold all the liquidity of tokens, they have to try sell $30m worth to the next wave of buyers, while trying to keep the SP at 1.5c.

Current holders that even know about ACU wont buy them IMO, as they are already locked out with tokens they already hold.

So who will buy them?
    The SME who needs to save $10,000 on his factoring fees by buying $10,000 worth of a digital token?
    Nope.

FGF's recent announcement to ASX is misleading IMO and should be removed, with heading and I quote:

ACUDEEN CONFIRMS LISTING ON BTCEXA WITH AN INITIAL US$50M MARKET CAPITALISATION

This is NOT how market caps of tokens or coins in the crypto world work unfortunately.

It listed at .005c from memory which is a market cap of $10m

You can only use the token supply, (not locked up tokens) that can be bought and sold, for reasons provided above by coinmarketcap!

Just to confirm this I also asked ACU themselves on their social media
    Response was: mcap is calculated using circulating tokens x current price

If we took the total market cap as being 10bln x 1.5c = $150m, then all the tokens would have to be allowed to sell on the open market today.

As per their own whitepaper it states, well basically that all tokens are locked up until it reaches market cap of $115m or July 2019.

I again asked if this is true:
    Response: after 1y lockup period or if we reach $115 million market cap

So there you go.

As for the most recent announcement (shareholder Update)

FGF buy a company for $1000 (so they now own it) then extend it $250,000?
    Isn't that like paying yourself $250,000?

**If the company bought for $1000 is/was selling their blockSAAS for $100k to $250 a pop, as detailed on the anns, wouldn't the business be worth more than $1000?

About 900m in ACU tokens now traded over at BTCEXA.
    As FGF hold the liquidity, at 1.5c ave should have $13m or so in the coffers?

Can't wait for the quarterly.
    I'll buy up FGF shares up to 3c if they have.

........................................................................................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.