FGF 0.00% 18.0¢ first growth funds limited

Ann: Shareholder Update - September 2018, page-39

1. 17,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    With all due respect, as HC does not charge users a fee to use its chat service, and the associated tools, they need to find ways to gain some form of income to cover costs.

They are a business after all?

What better way than to promote the companies to which the audience (us users) end up buying, trading selling.

A lot of large corporations started as a micro cap, so to knock the sector entirely is poor research IMO and unwarranted.

The better returns can be found in the micro sector, but one has to be very selective, hence I for one do a considerable amount of research, as there is generally only 1 good in every 20.

There are plenty of poorly run large cap stocks, some are so overpriced it makes my head spin.

Id dare say, if you bought every time a new stock on HC is promoted, you would be well in front, as most of them go for a share run.

So guess what i'm saying is, don't knock the hand that feeds you (HC provide you with a unique tool to research, get a vibe from buyers and sellers of certain stocks, listen to dopes like me, u get anns at your fingertips, charts, market caps, and you can actually go back a long way to research the past of a company via the advanced chat service).

Yes they get paid $X to promote some company to their users, it's just advertising and gives you an insight into some micro stocks you have no idea even existed.

They don't tell you to buy as far I can see, its a promotion paid for by the company, I don't see anything wrong with it, I always research the research anyway to come to my own conclusion.

Knowing you know the companies are being promoted, perhaps use that information to question and research the bias, if any.

Then again, I'd pay $500 year just to have HC access, yes I should be on their books Id make them a motza haha!

Oh and the bouncers in here do a great job, even keeping me in check!

BTW, been quiet in here today, school day?
    Last edited by Warnie: 24/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.