1TT 25.0% 0.3¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Hey each to their own mate, always good to make a profit. only...

1. 86 Posts.
    Hey each to their own mate, always good to make a profit.
    only thing that got me was you clearly said no crypto and no bitcoin in your initial summary, when it is very evident that they are appearing to pursue a blockchain trading platform, which is undeniably crypto and bitcoin related.
    You may not believe it yourself and i too am skeptical, but you cant deny the price graphs of cryptos such as bitcoin and ethereum in the past year. People want to purchase and trade cryptos and they need a platform to do so, one that RFN can provide if it plays its cards right.
    Funnily enough i got to meet the creator of a small Australian crypto trading platform on the weekend and business is booming!
    As for RFNs experience you clearly mentioned cloud storage distribution and digital security. I am no expert on cryptos but given blockchain works via combining the processing power of computers across the globe to solve the transactions history of the currency (as its basically a ledger), or blocks, then that cloud distribution experience would be crucial, and the implications of its digital security experience is pretty self explanatory really.

Congratulations on your profit but i think i will hold for the announcement in regards to acquiring a blockchain trading platform!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $1.411M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $33.13K 10.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 40891626 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 6999505 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.