SDV 3.66% 42.5¢ scidev ltd

Ann: Shareholder Update - Tartana Resources Limited Prospectus, page-8

1. 2,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    I agree with you on all counts Hiottobic and I'm sure Stormer will do likewise
    I've also been a holder for a long long time and have topped up at well over 1c - eg 1,000,000 at 1.3c in April of 2017 and at far higher prices in years before. Nothing they endeavour to do seems to come to fruition - spent pickle galv opp in Victoria, extracting this and that from this and that, Intec International in Iran and elsewhere and that's why I take these MOUs with a pinch of salt. Even this Optiflox business in Aust is taking ages to show a positive cashflow and I'm not sure it ever will. I'm sure the Management have good intentions but I'm sitting on the fence with the Tartana IPO and IMO I doubt whether they will raise the minimum amount. Have KR & the others indicated if they are participating in this IPO ?
    What's happening with the 15M odd shares SDV are to receive in Tartana ? I seem to think there was brief mention of an in specie distribution to SDV shareholders. Anyway as a minimum they need to give us a yey or a ney on the US opportunities asap, spell out what's the go with these 15M Tartana shares and tell us whether they are personally participating in the Tartana IPO. All very Frustrating

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
0.015(3.66%)
Mkt cap ! $80.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.3¢ 42.5¢ 41.0¢ $22.23K 52.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25850 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 24119 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.