MRV 0.00% 0.3¢ moreton resources ltd

True, but MRV shareholders should not be in this position. For...

1. edd
    930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    True, but MRV shareholders should not be in this position. For my part, I welcomed (how many years ago now?) the diversification away from the demon coal, happily waiting for as long it took while the necessary work was done to bring about the progression of the MRV Metals project to silver, copper and zinc production, leading at last to profitability. After long, testing delays and enormous cost we fought and won (two?) battles in the courts against an unco-operative, obstructive Qld government, supposedly the last of the hurdles along the road ahead to production. And then, when it seemed an announcement to such effect must surely be imminent, suddenly it all turns to ashes. Why? Yes, we have an announcement alright. The company has elected to place itself in voluntary administration. Where is the plain English dummies' explanation of that? I've yet to see it.

(OK, control yourself Maverick and resist the urge to have yet another of your glorious moments in the sun, reminding us all how you told us so. Yes indeed you did, but what could any of us do except hope that we would live long enough to see you enjoying your humble pie?)

Thanks Jason for all you are doing, trying to get an honest administration out of Deloittes. Count me in for anything a despondent (but ever hopeful) shareholder can do to support you. Unfortunately, I imagine it's not much.

Love to hear your thoughts Serena, if you're still reading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.