MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

Ann: Shareholder Update , page-4

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    eyeintheky, given Hanumans (a very good shop run by some very smart cookies) and their clients are sticking their hands up for some more stock, you would have to expect that the MIK story isn't too depressing... large investors generally don't get it wrong, and I imagine that these are some of the same guys that are up large (I think it is about 100% at $0.08) on their last load of placement stock.

sure we'd all like the revenue yesterday, but Thailand is still just nickels & dimes compared to the real potential in EVR/AVI opportunities, so rather than moaning about the timing mismatch, just cross your fingers that MIK can prove the concept on a large scale and can land a few more chunky EVR/AVI deals in the future.

also mate, whining about recurring revenue from Bermuda is a wee bit silly... there are only 40,000 cars on Bermuda, so unless they are renewing tags every day, or MIK are getting US$100 per tag (both highly unlikely!) the revenue here is always going to be peanuts! But again, this deal was all about proving the concept in the first place, and in my opinion MIK could do it for free and we as shareholders would still be in front!

one day MIK will become the overnight success that they deserve to be, and then shareholders will be rewarded. Sadly, instant gratification is rarely a feature of the share market, so you need deep pockets and lots of patience!

cheers... marwoode
    p.s. Moosey, as ever, thanks for your valuable input - did the Henry Review follow through? I can't read, so hopefully you can churn through the text and let me know in due course! ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.