MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

Ann: Shareholder Update , page-6

1. 1,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    Marwoode,

At least i`m not talking to myself!

My main whinge is not the lack of revenue but the continually optimistic projections for revenue which are inevitably not met.The latest downgrade to revenue was only 2 months after the previous downgrade. C`mon, as of the end of February they were still looking for annual revenue ( excluding Thailand ) of $2.4 mil. They had revenue of $766 000 by the end of December and managed to pull in a whopping $78 838 in the latest quarter.Surely it wasn`t looking good for the $2.4 mil at the end of Feb?

It`s called credibility and Mikoh has a long way to go.

As far as the EVR/AVI goes i`m still a believer. I wouldn`t be holding the stock if i didn`t think i would wake up one day and they`ve announced a contract larger than Thailand and "we`re off" in a racing type parlance. Yes, my refernence to Bermuda was a little off the mark but if revenues are flowing from the Sirit side of things in South America then i guess it`s only a trickle at this stage.
    Do we really expect revenue of US$25 mil over 3 years from the Thai deal? That`s mangagments projection but i`d say the market is not yet convinced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.