MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

Ann: Shareholder Update , page-9

1. 189 Posts.

Couldn't agree more, Marwoode. Even though I think those green ticks clog up the site, I gave you one for this. Seems to me there are 2 camps in the shareholders who contribute. I don't need to list them,but the pessimists are at it again.

I am not sure what sort of business you people were in, but when you look at Mikoh, & the problems they have had in last few years, It is not easy to turn this around in 6 months or so.

By problems, I mean Blomfield for one & all the silly hiring he did. The constant lack of cash to be able to take a forceful position for two & the tyranny of distance. The new people on board look like they are doing things, & they, are as per Thailand & Visy. I am on record in the paast about the fact that things don't happen overnight, especially with small companies struggling to survive.

I know they are projecting more than they can deliver, however it must be very difficult to put figures on these things. In the salaries there was more than likely a payout for for Blomfield,which inflated it.

I think with the new team they cam get this going, but give them time, at least till P. Tyree has been there for a year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.