ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 345 Posts.
    oldthumper >>> "Looks like someone is due for another 2 million dollar payout for his hard work when he goes back to non-executive mode..."

C'mon the guys deserve minimum 2 million termination if Crux deal delivered or not as long as the lawyers clear it... I asked my boss for a termination payment after my last promotion and joke didnt go down too well. Are you leaving ??? I said I was joking and pointed out that sometimes in other industries it's possible.

In a way despite having shares at the moment I am glad the SP is getting in the red today (with every single one of my other shares making gains). The market sees though announcements that are designed to sound positive when in fact there's little to cheer about right at the present moment. It's an announcement that gives me little confidence in the near future. Funny how end of calendar year became end of Chinese new year and now it's by the end of first quarter 2012... Let's just be safe and call it by the end of second quarter 2012 - NO ?

Got no idea what I'll do with my NXS shares. I'm loosing the little patience I had with the people at the top... Sentiment is now NONE :(

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $21.32K 107.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.