ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    People are living in La La Land if they thing a happy incompetent team is better than one driven and sometimes ruthless and arrogant leader.

You look at many examples of companies that have done well and normally they have someone very intelligent and driven to make it work at any cost. RC is one of those men and I backed him 100%.

Unfortunately, Fowler is an ex Fund Manager and knows how to play the institutions. They got sucked in and we're all paying for it. I have no doubt that if RC was still there we'd have something signed up. Ok, it may not have been the perfect deal, but in these uncertain times and the number of years we have waited and continue to wait for this company to deliver something, I would have taken it and banked it!

I was hoping to use my holding to buy a retirement asset like QGC shareholders did before us, but I think the only people that will be retiring from Nexus is Fowler and his buddies. The company desperately needs new blood and those guys have been there way too long. I think Fowler is coming up to 10 years. Surely, he honestly can't say that he's added value to our company over that time.

He and IT have made many short-term thinking decisions that have constrained this company, and then they have the cheek to criticise the deal put forward in October. At least RC had enough common sense to sort out the financing issues which is what Fowler's credentials state he was supposed to be good for. Glad to see our money being used wisely!

They're a bunch of clowns and if I didn't stupidly believe in the quality of Crux will one day outshine the incompetence I've seen over the six years I've been following them, I would have sold out.

Be interesting to see what quality replacements have come forward given the state of the company.

I can't believe these guys are being paid to put out announcements that continue to undermine the share price. So glad they are keeping the markets informed of the company's inability to progress anything!

Happy Xmas to all and hope that 2012 sees a new Board and decent MD at Nexus!

A Robert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.