PYC 4.00% 13.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Ann: Shareholder Update , page-26

1. 35,699 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 552
    "Also, if a BigPharma contract states that the license option period is until Feb 2013, and they don't license, then it is over. BigPharma follow their contracts, since the lawyers are anal. Why doesn't someone ask PYC Mgmt about the license period for the Roche collaboration?? They said before that it ended in Feb 2013 to decide. If the license option has expired, that is something they should at least disclose to shareholders

It should indeed & that's pretty much inline with my post the other day - wether it's big pharma or not contract really doesn't change if the date passes that contract goes with it unless it's renegotiated so either way it really should be updated to shareholders - big pharma would be well aware of the dates if the program was indeed showing what they wanted to see but not yet complete they would of been all over renegotiating it weeks before that date lapsed even if it was running close they would of had the extension there waiting.

An it brings me back to the other point an event that's always been a concern although it was prior to my entry. Johnson & Johnson's agreement reached in 2006 then fell off the radar without shareholders or market in general being updated - as far as i can see no release whatsoever, not even a mention in the Annual Report, the logo remained on the companies website for a long time after the agreement presumably ended & the "end" as far as shareholders where concerned only came through their own assumption. Obviously a few years later J&J came back through Janssen with the current deal BUT i guess my point is will we be updated when partners don't continure contracts or will they just hope their exit fades until we forget it was even there ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $606.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $415.6K 3.255M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 112056 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 127118 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.