ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: Shareholder Update , page-125

1. 3,044 Posts.
    'pescefritte' is correct. It shows all along they've only been guessing at best. That's poor form I'd say.

I've always been suspect of 'SP3' having an undisclosed affiliation with Monash Capital.

This suspicion seems to be reaffirmed when I read SP3 posting such comments as;

"You are assuming the above relates to the $6m - which it doesn't." &

"We wont know until Sept what Monash is prepared to commit to, in regards to the demo plant. That is a fact." &

"Monash is sourcing funds from other parties."

- Now, how on earth would you (SP3) know as a matter of 'fact' when Monash is prepared to disclose what, if any, they would be prepared to commit wrt to the CDP?

- And if Monash are sourcing funds from other parties, then why isn't ESI dealing directly with them (other parties)? Why the need for Monash to act as a middleman at all then?

I sincerely hope these other parties are not the very same that ESI have used for fast financing previously...

You see SP3, it's hard pressed to find anyone who would support the antics of Monash and their continuous failure in meeting their stated obligations as you do, if there wasn't some sort of cloaked affinity existent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.59K 529.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 15034960 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13266173 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.