ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Sorry SP3, bad things happen when one posts from a tiny little...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Sorry SP3,

bad things happen when one posts from a tiny little mobile phone!!
    I can't say i've mastered them yet.

What i am reckoning is not fact.
    NO CONCLUSIVE FACTS AT ALL - JUST MY possibly ill concluded IDEAS.

I am saying that the kind of business being done is like taking out an option to do business, but it's not a derivative that is being played here, it is simply flaky business:

e.g., Monash, specifically, taking up a contractual agreement and stretching it like we have seen, whilst actually never delivering and while speaking with a forked tongue regarding set date after set date, one after the other of which are breached.
    Well so is the trust in my opinion - breached!
    I reckon this hold up is all about waiting see if the case unfolds, of ESI getting funding from the government, at which time they know there is little to no risk - alst the while having tied up other business for ESI (hunting for investors for the very same contract offered to Monash).

I HOPE that ESI management have told Monash -
    "No. Not this time. You have until this date. After that, we are pushing a new barrow. Get on board, or get off.
    Pay for the risk and profit from the risk, if you want to play the options game - and you can't have your cak and eat it too...thats called hedging...this is corner stone investing....or are you gently chnging the rules?"

I think that we have rolled out the red carpet and let Monash pull all the strings while ESI pulls all the punches.

Everything i said above is my own bet, NOT facts but my own speculation. Also, this feels like a Tincom saga to me.
    I know that it would be easy to seal a deal now, except that Monash possibly won't, period, OR until the risk climate is reduced to near Nil for them - ALDP-DAY.

I am still a faithful ESIer, and i will always be backing them until this technology hits the streets in third world countries...but this whole waiting option-style game Monash are playing is ridonkulously offensive to intelligent investors. It's nothing more than building an option climate for their own good.

Maybe I'm being too harsh, that's possible, because i've let go of all expectations now and i'm kind of voicing my pressure valve with a hint of cest la vie, even though this share is an absolute steal right now.

;-)

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.469K 1.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 19513067 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11596834 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.