APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Ann: Shareholder Update, page-24

1. 1,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Hey Link boy

before you were on the scene it went 6c to 52c, when you were there it went 2.2c to 22c , so my predictions weren't too far out and I know heaps of people that made good $$$$

You are obviously going to die a lonely pathetic person.
    How could I possibly have sold share all those years with JWT checking the registry every month or so ?

Without doubt, a couple of people on HC are bitter with me.... (I call them my little family of cockroaches) For some reason they fail to see that if just one of the mentioned company deals came off we would have been around the prices I suggested plus more.

I suppose it all my fault, after all I am the one who gets paid $500K a year and I am the one that controls the board ... I wish!!!

And when it doesn't happen what do they do........ ah yes...Instead of talking to the company, blaming them, attending an AGM and standing up and saying their piece they do what cockroaches do best!

They get on HC, throw their disease at Earnie then crawl under a rock and bask in their own feces! What a life but one they have been living for a while now!

Funny, isn't it... people just don't take responsibility for their own actions....or inactions. They need someone to blame..... quite pathetic really, but I guess that's why this country is in the mess it is in. Seems like plenty of poly's on this site or cockroaches.... same thing I guess!

One thing for sure is that APG has survived thanks only to the continued support of a very few on HC that have deep pockets.

Something Link boy you will benefit from........ so be careful biting the hand that feeds you!

Now Linkboy........ here come the pump ! JWT, you've got the numbers of my holdings so you can check in a few weeks after this post and report back that my holding has been the same for quite a few years.

I think I will start a new thread with the pump.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.