DNK 0.00% 8.8¢ danakali limited

Ann: Shareholder Update, page-2

1. 7,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1776
    Hmmm.. some things this company does confuse me.

On page 1, they list the JORC salt resource will be announced in Q3 2015 which means before end of September. The also list they will initiate the mining agreement submission in Q4 2015 which means before end December this year.

But then they say the DFS will be released in 2H 2015 which implies that it could be announced at any time before the end of the year. Why deviate from the standard quarterly forecasts? We've already been told it will be Q4 2015 so to now state the release at 2H, to me it means that we'll get it sooner rather than later. By stating it as 2H they'll avoid embarrassment of admitting they don't understand the process if they release it before end September (in my game, bringing in work early shortly after announcing it will be delayed is a big no as it means you can't accurately forecast and it discredits other forecasts).

I also smell the big cap raising on the horizon. We've just changed out share registry and now a really positive update like this. I think good news is on the horizon.

Either way, this update is great. We really do have a no brainier on our hands as the sovereign risk appears to be diminishing as other foreign investment bank throw cash into the country. Take out the sov risk and this is damn near perfect.

Go DNK!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.